Thursday

Sparky's Email - Wednesday, February 21, 2018

We got an email yesterday from Sparky:
Do you miss me guys? 
I know, I know, I miss you too.... 
We will meet again, be sure of it, one way or another, first in your dreams, later, well, we will see ... 
But we still have our great memories together, don't we? 
For example, remember when you brought me home, put that cute blue leash on me and took me for a walk?



That was the best moment of my day. 
I thought that you want to show me your favorite game, you pull, i pull, lets see who wins .... 
It was so fun seeing that you like pulling on things since that made me believe that maybe all three of you are dogs too. You just bark in a different language and dont have a tail. 
By the way, I am well here, in my next home and there are plenty of friends. 
Some of them look just like me :) 
Max sends you his regards:

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 2, 2018

This is the log of the last 5 months of our black labrador retriever, Sparky.  He was diagnosed with lymphoma on September 1, 2017 and died ...